Monday, May 4, 2009

Eliza 4 & 5 Month Vignette
















7 comments:

Kim and Steve said...

Eliza is adorable! I love seeing the updates!

The Calder's said...

I LOVE all the pics...she is growing so fast!! Thanks for the updated photos!!

Jane and Stuart said...

She is so cute! I love the pics! Keep on postin! It was good to see you at Christine's shower.

Jill said...

Yay! I love the updated photos, you are so cute in all of them, not to mention your beautiful girl. Keep the updates coming!

Laura-Lu said...

She is so cute Lindsey! I would love to see her (and you too!) any plans for a Chio lunch? If not I'll plan one. Hope you guys are doing well!

i lu matt said...

I love the toes shot!

emily bullen said...

love those pics linds! Happy 1 year old birthday today eliza! we love you.