you had a nearly nine pound baby! way to go linds!!! her little lips in the first picture are so precious, she is absolutely beautiful!!! congratulations!!!!
She is so adorable! Congrats! Thanks for the shout out on the basketball post, i hope you to see you and Eliza at the games next spring and hopefully before that.
This is Sarah Crookston and I just came across your blog and just wanted to say hi! I have been meaning to call you, I ran into your brother a couple of weeks ago and got your number. I hope to get in touch with you soon.
17 comments:
She is beautiful! Congratulations!!! I want to meet her :)
Yay for pictures! She is beautiful.
Congrates Lindsey! She is a cutie!
yeah! that is so fun linds! can't wait to meet her:)
Oh Linds... she is beautiful! Can't wait to see her! Hope all goes well with your recovery!
She is so beautiful! Hope she is sleeping for you!
you had a nearly nine pound baby! way to go linds!!! her little lips in the first picture are so precious, she is absolutely beautiful!!! congratulations!!!!
SO SO cute!! Oh I can't wait to hold her!! COngrats!
Linds I love her. I can't wait to meet her she is so beautiful. I hope you're doing well! Much Love!!
She is so adorable! Congrats! Thanks for the shout out on the basketball post, i hope you to see you and Eliza at the games next spring and hopefully before that.
Lindsey!! She is beautiful! Congratulations on becoming a mommy!! Wow! We will have to get together so that I can see her in person!
yeah lindsey and nate!! and i love the name.
Congratulations! I want to see more pics and hear stories!!!
Lindsey,
This is Sarah Crookston and I just came across your blog and just wanted to say hi! I have been meaning to call you, I ran into your brother a couple of weeks ago and got your number. I hope to get in touch with you soon.
Love always
That is so exciting! She is beautiful! I am excited to meet her! It was so fun to talk to you the other day! See you soon!
What a beauty. She has a great name too, well done! Happiest congrats! Loves to you, Nate, and Eliza.
Congratulations! She is an adorable baby... and I am incredibly late on the congratulations
Post a Comment