Nate's parents live in San Diego and we love to go and visit! This past May we went with Kate & Ryan Adams...fun times! P.S. Don't get sunburned if you are prego. It is miserable!
You are the cutest little pregnant Chick. I will remember not to get sunburned when I am Prego. How much longer till you are due. I know it is sometime soon. I am sorry I can't remember. I am offended our blog is not listed under friends and family.
6 comments:
Yay! I am so excited that you added more posts! I love all the pictures.
LOVE all the pics!! So glad that we are ready now for the cutest pic to come!!! I can't wait to see her!! How are you feeling? LOVE IT!!
hey! so fun to see you last night to now to see updated posts! you are the cutest pregnant girl!
loving the updated post... when is your due date young lady? I feel like it is coming right up!
Have you had the baby yet??? I'm dying for an update!! Hope you're doing well!
You are the cutest little pregnant Chick. I will remember not to get sunburned when I am Prego. How much longer till you are due. I know it is sometime soon. I am sorry I can't remember. I am offended our blog is not listed under friends and family.
Post a Comment